How difficult internet marketing is to do is one thing that scares most people away. When you consider things like blogging, HTML code, affiliate marketing, and so on these words can seem intimidating.
In this article, we want to take a look at the top and easy Internet marketing tools anyone can use to get started earning money online.
1. We will start off with an autoresponder which is a very necessary tool. The autoresponder is used to send emails out to people on your mailing list.
This is not really technical to use and building a list is not hard either. There is a skill to generating traffic and getting people to join your list. However sending emails out to them is as easy as typing a message and pushing the send button.
2. Keyword Research Tool – to get a daily stream of traffic and leads with free content marketing, you will need to be identifying keywords to base each of your articles and blog posts around. A keyword research tool can play a helping hand with this. I wouldn’t worry about investing into fancy software applications for this purpose, and the free Google Keyword tool will be sufficient in most cases. Simply get a few ideas of searchable phrases to naturally integrate into your articles.
3. SEO Tools – Automated SEO tools are often used to help internet marketers perform link building tasks. The more links pointing to your website from other websites, the more authority Google tends to give you. This acts as a form of social proof in their eyes that other websites feel your content is good enough to link to. However, trying to game the system with automated SEO tools is not necessary. Simply focus on writing quality content on a daily basis and then naturally linking between relevant articles and blog posts that you publish. You should publish content to get traffic, not just for the sake of backlinks.
4. Content Syndication Tools – While it is not necessary to use automated software for link building purposes, you will find it a great time saver to use tools and services that help you syndicate your high-quality content to numerous platforms across the internet. The type of services to look out for will manually take your high-quality article and submit it to a number of the highest quality article directories and niche relevant blogs on the internet. This will generate extra traffic and high-quality outbound links for your website.
5. You will need to have your blog, and you can start with a free one at Blogger.com. You do not need to learn any HTML to build web pages with a blog.
You can join Blogger in three easy steps and start blogging in a few minutes. As you become a little more comfortable, you can learn to add banners and graphics to your blog post.
Google owns Blogger, and they started it with the new Internet marketer in mind. However, they also add features that make it possible for anyone of any level of experience to develop a first-class blog.
6. Affiliate marketing – they provide products, websites, marketing materials, and training to help you succeed. You can join affiliate programs for free and be ready to start making money almost immediately.
This is not hard, and it is certainly a benefit to having products ready to sell for you.
They even email your commission checks on a predetermined basis. All of this makes the many great affiliate marketing tools available to you easy to use.
7. Marketing online is much easier to do than people think. As we mentioned above affiliate programs, give you banners to promote with.
In summary, today there are many easy Internet marketing tools available for all skill levels. If you have been holding back getting started trying to make money on the Internet because of your lack of knowledge this article should help you overcome those fears.